Join ENYCH Now
- Food Safety: Research and education to help growers meet Quality Assurance and Food Safety Certification Standards and Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs)
- Variety Evaluation & Market Development: Unbiased results from local on-farm trials and marketing education on promoting local foods and new crops
- Pest Management: Understanding pest biology and effective control strategies, identifying new pests and pest alerts
- Cultural Practices: Educating growers on nutrient management, yield enhancement and season extension
- Soil Health: Educating growers on cover crops, reduced tillage, reduced compaction, increased organic matter and improved soil health
- Business Management: Resources and education for growers to help manage finances, labor, adapt to changing markets and many other aspects to running a successful farm
Please Choose One
Enrollment Form - Online
Satellite ($175.00) - For those outside of the participating counties.
New York Labor Roadshow VII
December 15, 2023
New York Labor Roadshow VII: December 2023 Offered by New York's Ag Workforce Development Council
New York's Ag Workforce Development Council (AWDC) is currently organizing Labor Roadshow VII. The Eastern NY event will be held on December 15 in Greenwich, NY from 8:30-4:15.