- Food Safety: Research and education to help growers meet Quality Assurance and Food Safety Certification Standards and Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs)
- Variety Evaluation & Market Development: Unbiased results from local on-farm trials and marketing education on promoting local foods and new crops
- Pest Management: Understanding pest biology and effective control strategies, identifying new pests and pest alerts
- Cultural Practices: Educating growers on nutrient management, yield enhancement and season extension
- Soil Health: Educating growers on cover crops, reduced tillage, reduced compaction, increased organic matter and improved soil health
- Business Management: Resources and education for growers to help manage finances, labor, adapt to changing markets and many other aspects to running a successful farm
Please Choose One
Enrollment Form - Online
Satellite ($200.00) - for those outside of the participating counties.
2021 Spring Turn-Out Grazier Meeting
April 29, 2021
2021 Spring Turn-Out Grazier Meeting: Adapting livestock, Pasture Forbs, Spending Money. Presented by Cornell Cooperative Extension Educators: Ashely Pierce, Dayton Maxwell, and Aaron Gabriel.