February 23, 2017
Hudson Valley Research Lab
3357 Us Highway 9W
Highland, NY 12528
(additional attendee $15.00 ea.)
HostEastern New York Commercial Horticulture
EVENT HAS PASSED
Effective Vineyard SprayingFebruary 23, 2017
Join us for a full day course on Effective Vineyard Spraying with Andrew Landers of Cornell University.
Growers will understand how to improve their timeliness and therefore apply sprays when needed and not be forever chasing the calendar. Correct application at the correct time will allow growers to make better use of their spray over the season.
This in-depth training course on better spray application techniques will:
• improve your knowledge of spraying techniques leading to better deposition and less drift
• improve your timeliness of application resulting in better disease and insect control
• reduce off-target drift keeping you within the law
• show you how to modernize your existing sprayer
• inform you of new developments in sprayer design keeping you up-to-date
• help you potentially reduce pesticide use thus improving your profitability.
5.5 DEC Credits have been approved for this workshop!
Lunch will be provided.